Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring border and butterflies

Hi followers!

I have been having a blast with some Memory Box dies. Yesterday my friends and I gathered at one of the local scrapbook stores to have fun sharing our stamps and die cuts! Julie Case had designed this card, but I had to change it up just a bit by adding some pink and yellow butterflies.

The border is from Memory Box and I think it's called Spring Border. The butterflies were also cut from a die by Memory Box called Butterfly Chain. I don't have these dies yet (I will eventually), but Julie and I always share our toys.

The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black clear set called Wishes. All rest of the card stock is from Bazzill.

I'll have some more cards to share with you over the next few days. I've gotten so many ideas from Pintrest and other blogs for using these dies.

I think we're going to be getting together again next Wednesday to do some more die cutting and stamping, so if you're in the area of the Scrapbook Page from the time they open until about 4 p.m. drop by and join us. We're the crazy group of ladies sharing our supplies!

Have a good one and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment