Monday, April 23, 2012

Exchange card


Hi all! 

My friends and I who get together at one of the local scrapbook stores on Wednesdays are doing something different this week.  We are going to do a card exchange.  This is my sample card that my friends will make. 

This card uses a lot of different products from different manufactures.  The blue heart die cut in the upper left hand corner is from Memory Box.  It's one of the most difficult dies I've ever worked with.  I have to use 2 shims and run it through my Cuttlebug, turn it, and repeat that process over and over again until the card stock looks like it's been cut.  I still have to do a couple of snips, but at least I'm building muscle in my upper right arm as I crank the machines handle.  I told a friend I would cut some for an upcoming class.  I may have to rethink that.  It's a total of 32 die cuts.  Anyway enough about my problems with that die! 

The rose is from Spellbinders.  I think it makes to thick of a rose.  One of the girls who comes on Wednesdays has a rose die cut from Memory Box that I think we'll use instead.  I'll take mine with the felt with me and the others can decide which they want on their card.   

The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart. 

My inspiration for this card is one that I found on Pintrest.  Talking about being addicted!  Anyway if you're interested look me up on Pintrest and look at my Cards - Memory Box dies and you'll find this card and the one that inspired me. 

Well back downstairs for while and get everything together for Wednesday.

Take care and God bless!  


1 comment: