Friday, April 13, 2012

Make music with soul


Happy Friday!

A couple of weeks ago one of my friends introduced several of us to Memory Box dies. Well, I'm excited by them. We've been getting together on Wednesday's at The Scrapbook Page and sharing our dies. A week ago, Julie brought her IPad and brought up several cards made with the dies. I saw a card similar to the one above. I tried to find the exact card, but could not. So this card is from my memory :)

The base card is white card stock 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I had a piece of designer paper that had musical notes on it and I cut a rectangle of it. I used a Nestability to cut the square out of the blue paper and glued the musical note paper to the back of it. I then cut the brown branch out using the branch die cut. I then cut a small bird from red card stock. I used a black pen to add the eye to the bird.

The sentiment is from a Our Daily Bread set.

If you don't see a post for several days, don't work about me. I've going to be making graduation cards and teacher appreciation cards. I have oodles of cards to make.

Take care all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment