Thursday, April 26, 2012

Penny Black cards


Happy Thursday all!

Yesterday I spent a great day with my stamping buddies.  We did a card swap.  It was the first time we had done as a group and I do believe it was very successful.  I'm sure we'll do it again in the future.  I'll post a picture of those cards in the next couple of days. 

Today I want to share with you four cards that I did last night at Ink, Paper, Rubber.  All the stamps are from Penny Black. 

I must admit I never knew that Penny Black put out monthly boards of their stamps.  I knew I had seen boards with cards in IPR, but just thought someone with the store had made the boards. 

Almost all the images have been stamped in dye inks and then had clear embossing powder put on top and then heat set.  If there was any coloring done (the top two cards) it was with chalks.   Oh yeah, the only other coloring was of gemstones with markers. 

It was a fun evening, but I was tried.  With the card swap and the class, I made nine cards yesterday.  That's a pretty productive day. 

Well back to work on cards for orders that I have. 

Take care all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment