Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another Memory Box card


Happy Thursday all! 

Last week at our Wednesday stamping get together my friend, Julie Case, showed us some cards she had made using Memory Box dies.  I just loved her version of this card.  The dragonfly has gone onto my wish list of "must haves". 

Lucky for us we share our dies, stamps and papers.  I borrowed her dragonfly stamp and cut out several.  Once I had those cut out, I began to copy her card design.   I used a different designer paper, but it's from the same Memory Box 6 x 6 pad.  That pad of papers has lots of pretty designs with purple and turquoises.  My dragonfly was cut from some Co-ordinations paper and cover with Stardust Stickles.  The sentiment is from Penny Black. 

I made five cards yesterday from our get together, plus I also have several to show you from a Copic 102 class that I took.  So I should be good to post updates for several days. 

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment