Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last graduation card for 2012

Can you hear me sign?  I have made 20+ graduation cards and at least 15+ teacher appreciation cards in the last two weeks.  This is the only one I have made a card that I'm giving away. 

This one is for a special young lady who graduated Thursday evening from Shawnee Mission Northwest.  Her graduation party is later today.  I actually finished it a couple of hours ahead of time (spent too much time on Pintrest this morning). 

This card features two Memory Box die cuts...the grape vine wreath and the smallest flower from the flower trio set.  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.  The other shapes are from Spellbinders Labels One set.  The You Did It sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment set.  All the jewels are from my stash.

Now the only order I have is for a 10th anniversary card and I want to make some "Congratulations on your new home" cards for my sister-in-law.  Now I can play with new Magnolia and Lili of the Valley stamps and all of my many new Memory Box and Poppy Die cuts. 

Have a great weekend all and I'll be back over the next few days as I have least four more cards to share that I have made with Memory Box and or Poppy Die cuts.  God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment