Thursday, May 31, 2012

Poppy Memory Box die Card 1


Happy Thursday!  It's a great day here in KC.  We had rain last night and now the sun is shining though it's supposed to mostly cloudy.  It has really cooled down.  A little awhile ago I head to my local McDonald's and the temp gage in my truck said it was 58 degrees. 

My sister-in-law recently request some sympathy cards from me.  She likes to have them on hand just in case. 

I cut a piece of Bazzill black card stock using the Memory Box poppy die.  I then divided into three parts and glued it to some Coordinations bling card stock.  The blue designer paper is from Echo Park.  The sentiment is from Artistic Impressions.  I've used oval Nestabilities for the sentiment.  

This another card layout that I can use for almost any occasion.  Be back tomorrow with another card. 

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment