Monday, May 7, 2012

Butterflies for teacher appreciation


Wow what a lot a rain we had yesterday.  It rain during our church service and wouldn't you know it that while were singing our last hymn, the power went out right before the last verse.  It seemed like it took a few minutes for the power to come back on.  Once it did, we sang the last verse. 

Yesterday's morning rain was a surprise to the weathermen in the area; however, they got yesterday evening's prediction of storms right. 

I am loving the cooler weather that the storms brought.  I had enough of upper 80's and humidity...it's just too soon for July weather.

Today's card is another one that I completed on Saturday.  I love this design.  It's so flexible for any occasion.  I saw my "inspiration" card on Pintrest.  I'm so glad I discovered a great board on Pintrest for Memory Box dies.  Look up Jarmila Vik.  That lady has some beautiful cards. 

For this card, I used the butterfly chain.  What's wonderful is I now have a bunch of butterflies I can use on a different card :)

I found the striped paper at Remember This in Gardner, KS.  What a lovely store!  The gemstones are from Recollections. 

Have a good Monday all!  Now it's back downstairs to do some serious reorganizing so I can make room for a Vagabound.  Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment