Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday with Memory Box Dies


I'm spending way too much time on Pintrest...but I love it as I find so many beautiful ideas and this one is pretty much a copy of one of the cards I saw. 

It uses a Sizzix folder (the criss cross), Memory Box Twig die and Memory box three flowers dies (the middle size flower and the smallest flower).  I used Bazzill Bling card stock for the white card base and the panel that was dry embossed with the Sizzix folder.  I've used pink Bazzill paper as mats.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment was one that was on freebie set from a British paper crafting magazine.  The pearls are from my stash. 

I've been on a die buying spree and am getting quite a few cards made.  I'll post more pictures during the upcoming week. 

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment