Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Butterflies and music


Where do my days go?  I can't believe it's Tuesday already. 

Here's another card that I made for teacher's appreciation.  I was inspired by a similar card on Pintrest for this one.  I knew the lady that I was making this for had some music teachers so I wanted to make a music theme card. 

I've used this paper several times.   One side is the floral grey paper and on the other side is musical notes. 

I have used a circle butterfly die cut from Spellbinders and the larger butterfly in the circle is also from Spellbinders.  The smaller butterflies on the side are a punch from Martha Stewart.  

The sentiment is from Sweet & Sassy. 

Now to get back to the craft room and work on Graduation card orders that need to be delivered on Friday.  Then I've got some others that get delivered on Sunday.  Oh I forgot, I also have one Mother's Day card to make and deliver too.  Looks like Gail is going to be a busy girl the next few days. 

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment