Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Window Box cards


Here are a couple o card made with the Poppy Dies window box die cut.  I've used stamps from  a Stampin' Up set (sorry don't remember the set name and it's downstairs and I'm too lazy to go down and check).  I colored directly on to the stamp and in a couple of instances did not re-ink so I could get a shaded effect. 

These cards are similar to some I've seen on Pintrest. 

I'm really surprised that I finished making these cards on Friday morning and by noon both were sold to a lady who bought lots of my cards.  I'm going to make more as I think this design can be used with almost any sentiment and I have a request for some sympathy cards. 

Well best get dressed and get ready for a Copic 102 class.  Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment