Friday, May 25, 2012

Memory Box Window card

Happy Friday all! 

We finally got some rain here in the KC area.  It's been so dry at my end of town.  It crazy, up at airport not much at all, but down my Olathe, they've had over five inches of rain this month.  CRAZY! 

This week is the unofficial start of summer.  Are you ready?  Me I'm not doing much but chilling and making cards. 

As a lot of you know I have fallen in love with Memory Box die cuts.  I've seen so many beautiful cards on Pintrest and that just "enabled" me to have to have the grand window die.  I've also used the Spring border die cut and the three flower die cut on this card.  I've also used a punch from Martha Stewart for the leaves.  I used papers from Bazzill, Bo Bunny (inside of window) and Basic Grey. 

I'm sure lots more window cards will be posted in the future. 

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment