Sunday, March 13, 2011

Double Embossing


I've had a fun week stamping. I didn't get to that much later in the week as Diago my "rescued" Shih Tzu sprained his left front paw/leg. I took him to be checked on Friday and he also had a fever of 104. I found out that is high for dogs as their normal temp is around 102. He also had been coughing so he's also being treated for Kennel cough. He's going through so much. Liver disease and now this, but "this" will hopefully be over in a week. He such sweet silly boy.

Now for three cards this week.

This first one are two stamped images from Hero Arts. I went to a stamp club meeting Tuesday night and learned the double embossing technique. For the floral stamp, I stamped the image using fine gold embossing powder and then heat set it. After that I used a Versamark pen and colored in the flowers and then used clear embossing powder on them and then heat set a second time.

I added Hero Arts gems and ribbon to the card. The butterflies were created with a punch from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment