Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hugs to my Peeps


Happy March everyone!

Today's card contains a cute bunny hugging his peeps. The stamp is from Inky Antics. I generated the saying on my computer (Times New Roman, 14) and cut it out using ovals and scalloped ovals Nestabilities from Spellbinders.

The base card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I'm not sure what the color name is, but it looks a little like suede. The designer paper is 4 by 5 1/4 and is from a designer scrapbook pad from We R Memory Keepers. The pad is called Vintage Blue. The purple back to the stamped image and for the scalloped oval is from Hero Hues.

I used four Copic colors on the bunny. They were FY1 for the chicks. YR16 for the chick's beaks and claws. I use R81 on the bunny's ears, paws, mouth and nose. I outlined the image in C1.
The glitter brads are from Bo Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment