Monday, March 28, 2011

Tilda as a shepherd

Elite eight and out that was my Jayhawks. Oh well, see what happens next year. Hope the Marcus twins return, but if they don't it will be thanks for the memories that you brought this year! Today's card was inspired by a card by Mary on page 42 of the newest Magnolia Ink magazine. I used the Tilda as a shephard stamp. I used a Spellbinders nested frame. I cut Tilda and her adorable little lamb out. The designer paper is from Me and My Big ideas. The polka dot paper is from Bo Bunny and I used a shimmery piece of aquamarine color cordination cards stock for the card base (6 x 6). I'm not sure where the ribbon is from, but I do know the flower is from Recollections. I used Hero Arts pearls on the frame. I also added Diamond Stickles to the all the ribbons on the staff, hair, and lamb. I'm thinking of entering this into the Just Magnolia challenge this week, but am not sure it is "original" enough. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Here's the Copic color list: Skin: E11, E00, E0000, RV10 for blush Hair: E44, E34, E50 Dress: BG13, BG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000 Shoes: E34 and E50

No comments:

Post a Comment