Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where the bunny tryouts?


Every now and then I try to have a sense of humor in my cards. I thought the Great Impressions Duck in a bunny suit was cute and of course so is Magnolia Bunny Tilda. What happens if they met? My mind went to the Cadbury chocolate commerical that is currently airing...the one where all the different animals have on bunny ears. Since I plan to put the card on Splitcoast, I wasn't sure if outside of the USA other world wide card makers would know about the Cadbury commerical. So I hand wrote the caption: "Do you know where the Easter Bunny tryouts are held?"
The base card stock is purple and is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. All images were stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics. I put white Sparkly fluff on the duck/bunny tail and put pink flocking on Bunny Tilda's ribbon.
I hope you enjoy my sense of humor on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment