Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Sketch 146


Yesterday I was looking around at the various blogs and made my way to Friday Sketchers blog. I was blown away by a card that was made for this week's sketch by Jacque. It had beautiful navy and peach colors. I didn't have anything like that in my paper stash so I headed out to my favorite paper haunts and found some beautiful new papers call Stella and Rose by My Mind's Eye.

I love Tilda with the hanging bunny. I stamped her using Memento Tuxedo Black ink (yes, I found it). I then colored the image using the following copics:

BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y00, RV10, E33, E50, E11, E00, E0000.
The flower is from Prima. Like Jacque's design I also used Liquid Applique on the bunny's tale and I also added some glitter to it. The die cut circle is from MFT.

Jacque if you see this post, please take my attempt at copying your card as flattery as your work was so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, I love that color combo too! I love how you colored Tilda and her bunny, great card!

    ReplyDelete