Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Riley is ready for a Fiesta

Today's card features one of the new stamps from Riley and Company. He's available through www.rileyandcompanyonline.com or if you're in the Kansas City area like I am, he can be purchased at the home of Riley, Stamper's Ink in Shawnee Mission, KS. The base card is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 and is white card stock. The designer paper is from We R Memory Keepers and is available in a 6 X 6 paper pad called Fiesta. I added ribbon in two shiny colors of orange and yellow at the bottom and stamped "celebrate" right above the ribbon. Riley was stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics. Here's the list of Copics I used: E31, E33, E35, E37, BG49, R37, YR24, and YG63. Hasta La Vista (I think I have that right :) Until next time! Keep smiling everyone and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment