Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Northwoods Bunnies

Beware of the ides of March...no way. It's too nice of day here in KC. The sun is out it's in the 50's. I even went outside and turned on the pump to the water garden. Hopefully, we're done with the cold and snow.

Today's card is one that is made from Northwoods stamps. My base card is white 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 from Yours Truly. The pink cs is pink shimmer paper that I bought at Stamper's Ink today. The ribbon is from JoAnn's and is by Offray and is called Flag Check Pastel. I also use Pink Pearls. I used circle and scalloped circle Nestablilities. After the card was completed I spritzed Pearl Glimmer Mist over the entire card.

The Northwoods bunny image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and was colored with Copics. Here are the copic numbers I used: Y02, Y11, YR16, V04, V06, YG01, YB03, C0, C1, R00, B01 and B000.

No comments:

Post a Comment