Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbook Page Copic 101


Card above is from CC Designs
Card above is stamped using a Penny Black stamp. The next three cards use stamps from Stampendous.









Here are five pictures of the cards that we did in the Copic 101 class at The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Mission, Ks. All cards were designed by Julie Case who is the instructor for the class.

Three stamps are from Stampendous, one from Penny Black and the last one is from CC Designs (it's a digital image, but is also available in cling form).
If you have questions regarding these cards, contact me at WindyGEM@earthlink.net.





Once I was home with the cards, I did add a few of my own touches to the cards. I put brown flocking on the sunflowers in the watering can and added pearls to the bottom of the card. I added pearls or rhinestones to several other cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment