Saturday, August 13, 2011

Autumn Trevor

Happy Saturday!

I had so much fun last night at a crop at a local scrapbook store. I took all of my LOTV stamps with me as I knew there would be a least one other fellow LOTV person there who wanted to stamp images. Well there ended up being several. I wish I could have charged a dollar everytime someone said "this is so cure". Charging is fine it would be the collecting part that would be hard :) Besides I count each of those lovely ladies at the crop last night as friends. Some I only met three weeks ago, but these are special ladies who share my passion for stamps and Copics!

I colored this digital image from CC Designs last night and put the card together. I did use the digital image here, but a rubber stamp is available through All that Scraps.com. I printed Autumn Trevor on my Blend It Express paper. I colored him with Copics. For his shirt, I printed the image a second time on a sheet of new designer paper from BoBunny from their Fall 6 x 6 pad and cut it out to paper piece it. All other designer paper (orange and the blue) are also from BoBunny.

I couldn't find any blue and white Baker's twine today. So Carolyn at the Scrapbook Page suggested I take some white cotton thread and use my Copics on it. I keep forgetting I can do that with my Copics!

The saying is from a Stampendous cling set. The rhinestones are from BoBunny also.

I colored up several more images of other things last night so off to design some more cards.

Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment