Thursday, August 18, 2011

t Bear with Flower

This sweet little bear is an image from Lili of the Valley. I don't have the stamp; however, the image was recently published in a paper crafting magazine from England. I copied the image on my computer to some cryogen white paper and then colored the image with Copics. I'll list the Copics I used at the end of this post.

The base card is 5 X 7 and from Bazzill. The designer paper is from a 12 x 12 pad from s.e.i. and the pad is called Chocolat. I saw a similar card on the LOTV challenge blog that was thank you card and I had to recreate it. All punches are from Martha Stewart. The flowers were white and are from Hero Arts. I colored them with my RV04 marker. The rhinestones are also from Hero Arts.

Copics used:

Bear: E55, E53, E51, E50 (muzzle only).
Pinks: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00
Greens: G67, YG03, YG01
Yellows: Y17, Y15
Center of flower: E37, E35 and Stardust Stickles
Shadow around image: B000, B0000
I also put Stardust Stickles on the butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment