Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hula Tilda - Entry for Just Magnolia challenge





Happy Saturday everyone!

Today's card is my entry to the Just Magnolia challenge to use funny sentiments.

Even though Tilda seems to be enjoying her hula hoop, it's still exercise to me. Exercise? I'd rather have chocolate!

I made this as an easel card. It's base is a really beautiful blue Bazzill card stock that is 5 3/4 inches square. My next mat is white and the next is a wine colored Bazzil card stock. My designer paper is from Fabscraps. It's beautiful and I wish my photography was better!

I generated the saying on my computer. The Hersey kiss is a sticker from Creative Imaginations.

Hula Hoop Tilda was stamped on a piece of Blend It - Express using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.

I'm not sure of the manufacturer of the ribbon or lace. I did purchase both last night at The Scrapbook Page during their Friday night crop. Love the ladies there!

I added a few silver dew drops on the front.

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E25, E33, E31, E50
Romper: B24, B23,
Hula Hoop: V06, V04, V00, Stardust Stickles
Shoes: E37, E35, E33, E31

I also learned today that I have been accepted as a vendor at the Basehor Craft show on November 5th. I was originally turned down as they had so many applicants. Someone cancelled and now I'm in. I'll post several times here on the blog before that date to remind folks to come to the craft show. Admission is reasonable: $1.00 for adults.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment