Sunday, August 7, 2011

Indian Summer


I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday!

I have a stamp club meeting coming up in a couple of weeks and our challenge is to make cards with an Indian Summer theme. To me that means all the beauty of the harvest.

I bought this beautiful Northwoods' fall stamp yesterday at Stamper's Ink. I had looked on their blog to see what the make n' takes were and saw that they had received the new Northwoods Fall stamp board. Northwood s stamps are always so beautiful. Their sample board always shows how to color their stamps using Tombow markers and parchment paper. However, on this one I used my Copics.

I used a picture from the Northwoods website as a guide for coloring this beautiful fall image. I've added Stardust Stickles to the pumpkins and add Glossy Accents to the milk jug.

The card is 5 3/4 inch square and the base card is white Bazzill. The other designer papers are from Bo Bunny. The ribbon is from my stash. The rhinestones are Hero Arts.

The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Cryogen white card stock.

I did good this week. The only day I missed posting was Tuesday. I planning on keeping my posting up to date. I have three more lovely images colored. Now I have to find papers from my stash and figure out a layout for each of them. Knowing me I'll be coloring more images as I still have several Lili of the Valley, Stampavie, CC Designs, and Magnolia stamps that are calling to be inked and colored.

May your life be continued to be blessed by our loving heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment