Monday, August 8, 2011

Fairy with Flowers


I hope everyone is having a good Monday. Today's card features an image from Lili of the Valley (LOTV). I don't own the stamp...yet. It's ordered, but hasn't made it across the "pond" as the English say. Last Thursday, my muse told me to stop at JoAnn's to see if the Bristish card magazine August issues had arrived. They had and in the August issue of Papercraft Inspirations was a pad of twenty of the LOTV images. Needless to say that magazine was definitely in my basket and paid for within minutes. I even got home and e-mail a couple of friends that I know who also like LOTV stamps that the magazine and images were available.

I wanted to save the images from the magazine so I copied selected ones onto some my Cryogen white paper and took them with me to a crop on Friday night to color.

I love this Fairy with Flowers. I am going to enter the card in the LOTV challenge this week as the challenge wants cards with roses.

The base card is 5 3/4 inch square and is white Bazzill. The pink is either cameo or petalsoft also from Bazzill. The designer paper is from Echo park and is from their 6 X 6 pad called Victoria gardens. I love these papers. I have a class tonight at one of my local scrapbook stores and I bet either the 12 X 12 pad or individual sheets will be in my basket tonight.

I'm afraid I don't remember all the Copics I used for this image. I do remember that the pinks were in the RV0000 to RV08 family. I used stardust Stickles on the fairy wings and on her crown. The rose in the upper right had corner is from Recollections and it too has had some stardust Stickles added to it.

Blessings everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Gail! I love how you added the real bow on the flower bouquet!!! Such a pretty rose in the corner!
    Thank you for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete