Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some Puppy Love for Christmas

Happy Saturday!

I finished up the above card this morning and I'm really loving it. I love the new Christmas images from Lili of the Valley Stamps (LOTV). This one is called Christmas Puppy.

By using the Martha Stewart punch on the green Prism card stock, I was hoping to make it seem like the puppy and packages are sitting under the Christmas tree.

I cut out the Christmas ornament using a Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament die cut. On it I stamped a design and a sentiment form JustRite stamps set called Deck the Halls and it embossed it using some Ranger gold embossing powder. My photography isn't the greatest so the sentiment is not real clear in photograph. It says "Sending Love at Christmas".

I colored the LOTV Christmas puppy image earlier this week and I forgot to write down the Copic markers I used...I just remember that there were lots of markers used to get the shading :)

The rhinestones are from Hero Arts.

Blessing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment