Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wasn't Me


Happy Tuesday.

It's been a couple of busy days, but fun days as I have card classes each day. Yesterday it was class at The Scrapbook Page and today a class at Stamper's Ink. I haven't finished all the cards yet, but when I do I'm sure some of them will show up here on my blog.

Friday night I saw Barb use the designer paper above that says "wasn't me" for some offbeat Halloween cards she was doing. I knew that paper would be perfect for a sentiment for the this little "Oops" guy from Lili of the Valley.

The base card is white card stock and is a six inch square. The other papers are from the new Graphic 45 paper called School days. So much new pretty paper is arriving in all the stores. The store owners and their staff must really had a blast at CHA ordering all of this stuff. In fact, after I feed Diago and Mojo, I think I'll head out to The Page as I got an e-mail from them with some more cool papers. I'm addicted, but I don't want any 12 step cures :)

Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment