Friday, August 19, 2011

School Days

It's Friday, yeah! I'm tried this morning as it was a stormy night here in KCK. I know I was without power for an 1 hour and 25 minutes. I was watching Jay Leno and at exactly 11 p.m. it was lights out. I could hear the wind really blowing outside. The lights tried to come back on at midnight, but it was 12:25 a.m. before I had the fans running again. I know the storms continued for awhile as Diago, my black and white Shih Tzu, was climbing all over me. He really does not like lightning or thunder. So it was a long time before he settled down. I'll probably be taking a puppy nap soon :)

As you know, I love my LOTV stamps. I don't have this sweet little school girl in my collection, but one of the girls at the Scrapbook Page has her. Last Friday night we were cropping and doing a lot of LOTV stamping with each others stamps.

I thought she was cute but wasn't sure how to put her into a card. Of course, I got some great ideas on the LOTV site. However, when I saw the new Graphic 45 School Days paper pad I knew what papers I was going to use. Then on Tuesday at Stamper's Ink, I learned how to make a tent card. Throw all of those things into a mix and I came up with this, IMHO, cute card.

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E33, E53, E51, E50
Dress: B28, B26, B24
Red: R35
Browns on school bag: E33, E31, Ruler, E50, Pencil Y15

Blessings everyone...of to that nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment