Thursday, August 11, 2011

Believe in Yourself


I follow Bev Rochester's blog everyday. I love the images she uses on her cards and this is a new image that she used earlier this week. This image is a digital image from a company in England called Charmed Cards and Gifts. It's from a set of images called Let it Shine and the set also has the sentiment that I used on this card.

I made this card for a young lady who is attending her Sophomore year of college at K-State. She recently transferred from Arkansas university. I thought this a perfect image and sentiment for a college student.

I used the following Copics for coloring the image:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20 (blush) and RV02 (lips). I also used a pink Spica pen on her lips. The eyes are B12.

Earrings: Blue Spica pen

Shirt: V17, V12
Shorts: B16, B14, B12
Hair: E33, E31, E51 with a wash of Y11
Shadow: B000, B0000

The Believe Tag is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology. The mesh is from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment